CAPA Member's Day
CAPA Member's Day Registration now available.
We are leaders within our schools and work to serve the members of our communities.
Welcome to the website of the Catholic Assistant Principals’ Association of Western Australia. This site is designed for members to access information about our Association, keep informed of current developments affecting the schools we lead and provide an opportunity to share resources, ideas and information relating to education and leadership.
Catholic Assistant Principals in WA are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for students within our schools, preparing them for the many challenges that they will face in their lives, based on the life and teachings of Jesus. We are leaders within our schools and work to serve the members of our communities.
The objectives of our Association are
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas related to education and school leadership
- To continue to promote and develop the spirit of co-operation and consultation that presently exists within the Catholic Education System
- To provide a support network for members by way of gatherings; professional, pastoral, spiritual and social that will facilitate a spirit of fellowship
- To promote the professional development of Assistant Principals in accordance with expressed needs
- To provide a cohesive, representative voice to express the opinion of members by providing opportunities for all members in the activities of the Association by responding to all members’ views and seeking their counsel and support.
It is hoped that this website will help to assist in the continuation of these objectives and support each of our members through the provision of information, resources and support.
Please support our sponsors which can be found on this site and feel free to contact us should you require further support or information.
We hope that you will assist us in making CAPA a positive force within education in WA through your energies, talents and your active support of initiatives within our Association.
CAPA MISSION STATEMENT
As a professional and representative body, The Catholic Assistant Principal’s Association of WA, serves and supports members in their religious, spiritual, pastoral and educational leadership.
CAPA VISION STATEMENT
“One cohesive voice building agile leaders who advocate for and champion excellence in our Catholic school communities”
If you would like to learn about CAPA’s Strategic Plan and Annual Goals, please click here.
If you like to read the CAPA Constitution click here.
CAPA EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
The CAPA Executive meet once a month. Regions are encourage to write us, through their regional rep, with any issues or concerns that they would like the executive team to review or discuss. Emails can be sent to email@example.com.
by Chameleon Logic
You can now receive critical real time information when you really need to and to where you really need it – straight to your smartphone or tablet.
There are no upcoming events.
A membership group to nurture and encourage Assistant and Deputy Principals within the Catholic Education System.
Promoting the professional development of Assistant Principals in accordance with expressed needs.
CAPAWA events are a great way to meet colleagues and build your leadership skills and talents.
CAPA aims to develop a strong professional learning and support network for its members.
Proudly Sponsored by:
Interested in sponsoring CAPAWA?