CAPA 2021 Conference
August 26 & 27
We are leaders within our schools and work to serve the members of our communities.
CONNECTED by Chameleon Logic
Mobile App for CAPAWA
Our new Integrated Mobile App will simplify communication no matter what the information:
- Announcements – Messages/Push Notifications to the entire community or to specific designated groups
- Important Dates – Conveniently displayed calendar events
- Newsletter – Latest Newsletter and link directly to newsletter archive page
- E-Forms – Membership and Event Registration Forms
- Contact Details – List of CAPA Contacts to allow direct access via email
- Other Links – Direct links to our website and other helpful services
CONNECTED provides critical real time information to where the recipients really need it – straight to your smartphone or tablet.
A membership group to nurture and encourage Assistant and Deputy Principals within the Catholic Education System.
Promoting the professional development of Assistant Principals in accordance with expressed needs.
CAPAWA events are a great way to meet colleagues and build your leadership skills and talents.
CAPA aims to develop a strong professional learning and support network for its members.
Proudly Sponsored by:
Interested in sponsoring CAPAWA?